Friday, April 23, 2004
Todays unusual in the sense that I actually have a whole free wed afternoon. Plus… thanx to the ne dialogue… I get to go home a period early… which does actually make quite a bit of difference. The mrts empty todayJ kinda miss ping pong tho. Ill miss staying back to play bridge… hanging out at the heritage. Poor aunty. Think their business will die off without us. Hehehe. Anyway my mood was considerably lightened today given that it’s a short day. N I was looking fwd to going home for once. Was lazy to go out. Or plan to do anything at all. Ooh. Turning into an anti social person… anyway right. In case ure wondering why these entries are all on the same day. Oh well. Cos my internets down. No dial tone n dono what shit. So right now ill just blog on this Microsoft word till everythings fine. Soon hopefully. Have been playing hearts all day. Sigh. Dated 21st April 2004you are a loser at 11:17 PM