Monday, May 31, 2004
From this moment life has begunFrom this moment you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on
From this moment I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I'd give my last breath
From this moment on
I give my hand to you with all my heart
I can't wait to live my life with you, I can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you
From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment on
You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you
i love this song. its the perfect wedding song. hear tt someones getting married to her bf of almost a decade this saturday. think thats pretty cool. yup. :) i heard it at the banquet so often but... u wouldnt get sick of this one.
you are a loser at 1:02 AM