Sunday, May 22, 2005
this song is so damn funny... from the blink 182 album...but pardon the language:p i like the song tho. haha.I wanna fuck a dog in the ass
he wants to fuck a dog in the ass
I wanna fuck a dog(that's right kids)
I tried to fuck your mom in the ass
tried to fuck your dad in the ass
could only find the dog(and his ass)
We wanna fuck a dog in the ass
we wanna fuck a dog in the ass
we wanna fuck a dog
I tried to fuck a fuckin' pirate in the ass
ar, me and me first mate, a scurvy cur
tried to fuck a fuckin' pirate
but I found the dog
ah, that was no pirate
man that was thy own sister!(he's a Mexican pirate)
We wanna fuck a dog in the ass
we wanna fuck a dog in the ass
wanna fuck a fuckin' dog
Fuck you
you are a loser at 12:00 AM