Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Ten Random Things About Me1 I have a blue birth mark...somewhere! hahahaha
2 I LURVE GREEN DAY!!!
3 I like to play weird boliao computer games and i like to draw stuff!
4 I wanna be in a rock band!!!
5 Ewan McGregor is hot! n so is his accent! i lurve accents!
6 Eternity for Men,and other CK smells are a TOTAL TURN ON!
7 The Simpsons Friends Desperate Housewives The OC that 70s show... favourite tv shows!
8 I enjoy reading Calvin & Hobbes, Baby Blues, Foxtrot, Bizarro, Zits, Shermans lagoon, Dilbert
9 I wanna design my own clothes and open my own boutique!!! i could be a perfumist!
10 I was mistakenly named Sherman by my own mummy cos they thought i was a boy
Nine Ways to Win My Heart
1 Loyalty,only have eyes for me!
2 Sweet and affectionate throughout
3 Silly Spontaneous and romantic, write me poems or serenade me
4 Make me laugh
5 Be completely honest with me even if i might get angry
6 Accepts me for the person i am together with my flaws n stuff
7 Be Gentlemanly
8 Easy to talk to
9 Likes shopping and rock music!
Eight Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1 Fuck someone. HAHA.
2 EAT & be able to cook Pasta, Wanton Mee & Chicken Teriyaki Don so i can set up my own stall
3 Travel the world with my guy
4 get married in an unusual place but i still want my killer heels and knockout dress:) ooh n drop dead gorgeous husband. hahaha
5 spend time with my family. lets go bintan again!!!!
6 play in a rock band
7 maybe, have kids?
8 be a better christian!
Eight Ways to Annoy Me
1 Bad English. Singlish is fine. But using it excessively.... URGH.
2 laughing at me/talking shit abt me behind my back.
3 be virtually uncontactable not replying my messages or calls.
4 the 'holier than thou' attitude, nagging, and goody two shoes
5 not allowing me to do what i want even if its not going to affect anyone in a bad way
6 read my private diary and poke around my private stuff messing them up in the process. even cleaning up of my stuff is bad enough. throwing them away especially. urgh.
7 tell me how to do my job and saying that i suck at it
8 Noisy uncultured people such as ladies who sit with their legs wide open and smelly guys EWWW.
Six Things I Believe In
1 There is a higher power
2 The theory of evolution
3 The butterfly effect
4 Less is More
5 Life is unfair and full of shit
6 True Love
Five Things I'm Afraid Of
1 WORMS!!! and other creepy crawlies
2 Natural disasters
3 loss of loved ones…
4 touching my eye. eww!
5 Judgement Day.
Among others… Four of My Favourite Items in My Room
1 My cupboard with my clothes!!! and old photos
2 My computer
3 My yearbooks n other weird books
4 My bed with the bolster!!!
Three Things I Do Everyday (besides the eating shitting peeing breathing showering n stuff)
1 talk to my baby... talk to my retard sister
2 listen to green day/ blink 182
3 read the daily comics plus classifieds
Two Things I Want to Do
1 earn some money
2 learn how to alter clothes
One Person I Want to See Right Now
Daniel!!!
now tagging....
haha sop im really honoured u mentioned my name of all people! er...whoever reads this? im not too sure who does. hehe. hmmm. the ugly hiewkie
you are a loser at 3:12 AM