Monday, December 05, 2005

i just watched saw 2 today. disturbing!!!! ackkkk. first time in a long time i saw a scary ass show. it was f*cking gruesome shit. OH mannnn. it was me jingru n bento. it wasnt as awkward as i thought it would be without good ol' maxine... i actually had fun... talking to them both at carls jr till late. i make bad ice tea. ohwell. :p i guess talking to guys aint that bad after all... i always thought it was some sort of nerve-racking experience. well then. thts basically my whole afternoon n the best part of the evening. oh darn. time to go back to maple. i wanna level up!!
cant wait to see you freaks at hall tmr i miss you all already. n sop whennnnn are yoooo coming back:( i slept on your bed... drunk frm hall bash. wooopsy daisies. haha. cant help it wen i think of the fact that theres dried up "puke" on my bed. ewww. i ll elaborate more sooon when the photos are up yea=)

n this old song... is realllly lovely:)

one sided love sux though. right now i do feel awfully sad. welll. u shld listen anyway. Case - Missing You

Everyone shld listen to this song




Standing here looking out my window
My nights are long and my days are cold
Cause I don't have you
How can I be so damn demanding?
I know you said that it's over now
But I can't let go

Every day I want to pick up the phone
And tell you that
You're everything I need and more
If only I could find you

Like a cool Summer afternoon
Like the snow coming down in June
Like a wedding without a groom
I'm missing you
I'm the desert without the sand
You're the woman without a man
I'm a ring without a hand
I'm missing you

Driving 'round thought I saw you pass me
My rearview mirror's playing tricks on me
Cause you fade away
Maybe I'm just hallucinating
Cause my loneliness got the best of me
And my heart's so weak

Every day I want to pick up the phone
And tell you that
You're everything I need and more
If only I could find you

Like a cool Summer afternoon
Like the snow coming down in June
Like a wedding without a groom
I'm missing you
I'm the desert without the sand
You're the woman without a man
I'm a ring without a hand
I'm missing you

you are a loser at 1:43 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment